Super-Cute Cupcake Boxes
Usually when you attend a birthday party you’re the one bringing a gift. But nowadays, many people who host a party send guests home with a little gift of their own—a cupcake in a cute little box. What a delightful and unexpected surprise, and a happy reminder of the party your child just attended.
An ingenious idea, cupcake boxes make it easy to transport single-serving baked goods from one person’s home to another. Gone are the days of encasing a dessert in plastic wrap only to have half the frosting stick to the clingy film when it comes time to unwrap it.
Not only are cupcake boxes functional, they’re absolutely adorable! We offer over 50 designs that coordinate perfectly with our birthday party themes. Just picture little Suzie holding her Ballerina Tutu box, or Johnny holding his Super Mario Bros. box, during the car ride home, anticipating how wonderful it will be to open it and eat the sweet treat inside.
And thanks to the inner liner that holds the base of the cupcake securely in place, you know that it will look as good when it’s opened as it did when you placed it in the box in the first place.
Cupcake boxes also extend the life of your party. Even after the confection is gone, the box can be used to hold and transport all those little treasures children love to collect. The boxes are fun for adults to receive as well. Besides cupcakes, you can fill them with candy or cookies by simply removing the cupcake liner inside.
Read what some satisfied customers have to say:
– Kids and parents alike smiled when they received one. Definitely worth doing and would get them again.
– Really cute! I’m using mine as centerpieces on the table, weighing them down and tying balloons to the handle.
– The boxes were bigger and sturdier than I thought. It will be a perfect touch for my son’s birthday!
– Absolutely as described, easy to assemble, and worked wonderfully.
– I loved these boxes. I originally ordered them to pass out cupcakes but fell in love with them and used them as goody boxes instead.
Do you have any other creative uses for cupcake boxes? Please share your ideas with us below.
Share and Enjoy
October 3, 2012 Wednesday at 5:37 pm