DIY Crafts – Easy to Create Bag Vests
Throwing a Western themed party? Look the part with these easy to make grocery bag vests. This craft is not only easy to create, but will let the kids explore their creative side. These vests will be sure to bring out the inner cowboy/cowgirl in all of your guests.
Recycled Grocery Bag Vest Craft
What you will need:
- Regular paper grocery bag
- Construction paper
- Other decorations optional
- On a flat surface, cut from the center of the bag’s open edge to the middle of the bottom with Scissors.
- Cut out a neck hole on bag’s bottom.
- Cut arm holes in bag’s sides.
- Trim the front edges to complete the vest.
- Decorate your Western wear with ribbon, buttons, glitter and anything else you want!
- Tear along the bottom of the vest to fringe the edge.
Complete the Western look by adding these great items from BirthdayExpress.com.
Share and Enjoy
August 15, 2012 Wednesday at 7:08 pm